Massage at Work Treatments
On-site massage can be used in the office as part of a stress management (and back care)
programme and is recommended weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. It can also be used to boost
staff morale during times of extra work, as a reward for meeting difficult deadlines or as a
Christmas bonus for staff. On-site massage is extremely versatile and can also be used to
enhance conferences, trade shows, product promotions, and parties. This dynamic treatment
is incredibly effective.
Benefits to the individual:
- Relaxes muscles, releases tension and eases aches and pains.
- Reduce the likelihood of RSI (repetitive strain injuries).
- Alleviates symptoms of stress such as headaches, eyestrain and insomnia.
- Promotes overall health and has a balancing effect on the body.
- Leaves you feeling relaxed, revitalised and energised.Reduce back & neck tension.
- Improve concentration.
- Boost energy levels.
- Reduce staff absenteeism.
- Enhance workplace morale.
Not suitable if you are pregnant or trying to conceive.
The client sits in an ergonomically designed chair for maximum comfort. No oils are used and the client remains fully clothed throughout the massage. Each session normally lasts 20 minutes and takes place in a meeting room or other quiet area in your workplace.
Book a Lunchtime Lift Session Today!
If you would like to trial our services then why not book a ‘Lunchtime Lift’ session for a handful of staff, who can then give their assessment of the trial.
We at Take a Moment Massage Therapy believe in the importance of looking after your staff, and in today’s ever stressful work life, bring initiatives to your workplace, revitalising your workforce reducing work stress and increasing productivity. This simple, cost effective treatment will help you:
- Improve workplace health and well being
- Raise health awareness
- Boost morale and motivation
- Improve staff performance, productivity and engagement
Corporate On-Site Massage Treatments:
There is a minimum call out of 3 hours for massage at work (corporate massage) bookings and treatments. Times range from 10-30 minutes per person.
Events and Exhibitions:
We can provide a fully trained, insured, and professional therapist for your work place, corporate events including team-building, conferences, exhibitions, and trade shows
- Exhibition Massage – raise the profile of your stand, increase traffic, and draw crowds
- Product Launches – promote new products & services in a memorable way
- Corporate Events – health initiative days, motivational incentives, reward schemes, corporate hospitality events, sporting events
- Store Openings & Hospitality Events – treat your loyal clients & customers
Contact Us Now
If you are interested in our corporate & events massage services please contact us to arrange your Free Taster Session today.