What is an Illumination LED Face Mask?
LED (light-emitting diode) lights stimulate our cells and kick-start many processes which help rejuvenate the skin. LED Light Therapy is a gentle, heat free treatment that does not contain harmful ultraviolet wavelengths and therefore cannot damage skin tissue.
It is clinically proven to be safe for all skin types, colours and conditions with no downtime or risk of unwanted side effects.
The science was even researched by Nasa who noticed that when red LED lights shone on astronauts, wounds tended to heal faster.
The LEDs emit light waves of different lengths which can be seen as red, blue and purple.
The different wavelengths will combat different issues and the practitioner will tailor the treatment to suit the client, making it excellent for everyone.
LED therapy stimulates cells called fibroblasts which produce collagen. It also slows down the production of enzymes which break down collagen and make older skin lose its elasticity. Finally, it speeds cell production, making skin regenerate faster which in turn creates fresher-looking complexions.
A galvanic treatment works to improve blood flow and aid in lymphatic drainage. Helps the skin cleanse itself naturally.
Galvanic skin technology is based on positive and negative charges. The positive and negative together work to constrict and expand facial muscles that will in turn tighten and tone the facial contours.
- Brighter clearer complexion
- Skin pores reduced
- Skin will be cleansed of dirt from the deepest level
- Wrinkles are made smooth and muscles tightened
- Anti-aging properties
- Increase the skins capacity to absorb nutrients
- A 20 minute LED session is all that is required for best results
- No chemicals and it doesn’t hurt
- Bespoke treatments can be offered LED can be integrated into any treatment for better results
- LED works to improve oxygenation, blood circulation and aid lymphatic drainage