What is Seated Acupressure (also known as ‘On Site Massage’)?
On-site massage is a fast, effective and versatile form of therapeutic treatment based on a form of Japanese acupressure massage called Anma. Anma is Japanese for ‘press & rub’ and in this treatment it concentrates on the back, shoulders, neck, arms, hands and scalp, stimulating acupressure points.
The dynamic treatment is incredibly effective.
The client sits in an ergonomically designed chair for maximum comfort. No oils are used and the client remains fully clothed throughout the the massage. Each session normally last 20 minutes and can take place anyway.
Benefits seated acupressure the individual.
- Relaxes muscles, releases tension and eases aches and pains.
- Can help reduce the likelihood of RIS (repetitive strain injuries)
- Alleviates symptoms of stress such as headaches, eyestrain and insomnia.
- Promotes overall health and has a balancing effect on the body
- Leaves you feeling relaxed, revitalised and energised.
- Boots energy levels
- Improve concentration
- Reduce back and neck tension
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or trying to conceive.